Wellness Studio & Juice Bar
Luscious Glow Custom Spray Tan Services
By appointment only
Fridays: 15% Off
Premium Custom Spray $28
Includes Ph Prep Spray
VIP Package $99/Month
Stay looking flawless with our monthly package: 4x month, 3 month commitment
Includes Ph Prep Spray before each Session
Bridal Glow $130
Consultation and Trial Tan
Bridal Party Shower Tan
Wedding Day Tan
Honey Moon Tan
Includes Ph Prep Spray and post Spray for all tans
Preparing for Tan Session
.• In the winter months it is important to make sure that your skin is hydrated. Apply moisturizers heavily and gently exfoliate dry skin for several days prior to your tanning appointment!
• Shave and exfoliate at least 24 hours in advance.
• Wax at least 48 hours in advance.
• NO lotions, perfumes or deodorants day of appointment.
• Mani/pedicures should always be done prior to appointment, NOT after.
• Come prepared with loose fitted clothing and flip flops such as a maxi dress, t-shirt with pajama bottoms, etc.
• You cannot wear a bra, yoga pants, jeans, closed-toe shoes or other tight fitting clothing after your spray tan.
• The better you exfoliate prior to appointment, the longer your tan will last (approximately 5-7 days).
After Tan Session
• If you feel wet anywhere, please let us know.
• You may feel tacky or sticky after your appointment; the feeling should not persist for more than 1 hour. Maintaining a cool body temperature will help to expedite the absorption of the solution.
• Avoid perspiration, lotion (especially if it contains fragrances or mineral oil) and perfume for at least 8-12 hours after your appointment; preferably until the following day. This means that you cannot work out after a spray tan. You also cannot use face wash or moisturizers until after you have rinsed the tanning solution off of your skin.
• Warm water rinse only for the first 2 days after your appointment (you can shampoo your hair). After that, no harsh soaps or face creams.
• Deodorant, powder foundation and makeup are okay to apply after; however, a 1 hour delay after your tan is recommended.